On-Campus Opinion: Career Fair

“WILL YOU BE GOING TO THE CAREER FAIR? IF YOU ARE, ARE THERE ANY COMPANIES YOU WILL BE LOOKING INTO? ALSO HAVE YOU MADE ANY SPECIFIC PREPARATIONS FOR THE CAREER FAIR? IF YOU ARE NOT GOING, WHY?”

1. James Myers. Biology. Junior.

“I’ll check it out. My major is Biology so I’ll be looking into pharmaceutical companies. My resume is already updated because I had it ready for the Rutgers career fair.”

2. Owen Thompson. Chemical Engineering. Junior.

“No, not this time because I think the career fair is not as efficiently set up as it could be.”

3. Walter Berreta. Computer Engineering. Junior.

“Yeah. I am mainly interested in tech companies because I am a Computer Engineering major. I will be updating my resume for this career fair.”

4. Neeraj Kalia. Computer Technology. Freshman.

“Yes, I will be. This is my first time going so it will be a new experience. I went to CDS and met with my advisor to get advice on my resume and how to pitch myself to companies.

5. Joshua Wolfe. Information Technology. Freshman.

“Yes, I am going to see what companies are there. I prepared questions to ask the interviewers of the companies.”

6. AJ Fernandez. Mechanical Engineering. Freshman.

“Yes, I’ll be going. I am not looking for any companies in particular, but I am interested in companies that deal with robotics. I plan to ask them questions of the company’s history.”

7. Michael Landaverde. Chemical Engineering. Junior.

“Yeah. I registered a couple of days ago, so I briefly looked at the employer list. I updated my resume.”

8. Karen Rojas. Chemical Engineering. Freshman.

“No, I won’t be going to the career fair. I am gonna wait till next year to go to the career fair as I will become a sophomore.”