NJIT PS Blotter For 2/5/2016 through 2/11/2016

Times Shown are Times Reported

2/5/16

4:26 AM Non-affiliate was arrested at Lock St. and Central Ave. for an Open Warrant.

1:06 PM Officer escorted a disorderly student out of Faculty Hall at the request of the professor.

7:47 PM Officer was flagged down by a non-affiliate who stated she was assaulted by her boyfriend at

his residence off campus. Report completed for Simple Assault under Domestic Violence.

9:12 PM Subsequent to a motor vehicle stop at Central Ave and Norfolk St., a non-affiliate was arrested

for an Open Warrant.

2/8/16

8:27 AM Non-affiliate was arrested at Lock and Newark Streets for Fraud and an Open Warrant

2/10//16

7:38 PM Officers responded to Faculty Hall on a report of a gas odor. HVAC on location and everything

checked okay.

10:28 PM Student reported he received fraudulent charges on his credit.

2/11/16

1:07 PM Reslife Student reported she lost her wallet in the Bookstore. The wallet was found but fraudulent,

unauthorized transactions were made on her Chase Credit Card.

3:55 PM Reslife Student reported $2450.00 was fraudulently deducted from his bank account as a result of

deceptive employment promise on 2/4/16.

4:20 PM Student reported she received a fraudulent check at her residence in Harrison.

10:12 PM A summons was issued to a Montclair State Student at the Broad Street Station for an

Open Container.